Monday, April 14, 2008

#10 Never Give up


If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

How easily do we become discouraged when we don't achieve a goal? Determination, ambition and perseverance are all qualities all great men and woman possessed. Imagine, Einstein giving up. The road to success is not necessarily easy, however once you stop trying you know for sure you won't get there. Don't let obstacles, disabilities or others hold you back. Never forget we all can accomplish our dreams.

Christianity
I can do everything through him who gives me strength. -Philippians 4:13

The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe. -Proverbs 29:25

Judaism
Many are saying of me, "God will not deliver him." Selah
But you are a shield around me, O LORD; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head. -Psalm 4:2-3

Random
Success means having the courage, determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be. -George Sheehan

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in man's determination. -Tommy Lasorday

If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you. -Les Brown

Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. -Og Mandino

No comments: